The 4.2.45 release includes enhancements to existing features and bug fixes.
- Added Case Pack Name for PO templates in Product Loop - "case-pack-name"
- Added Vendor Part Number to PO Product Loop - "vendor-part-number"
- Print Order from More Menu now opens print window to save steps in printing documents
- Added ability to import Bin Location through CSV SKU Import
- Added ability to import Minimum Stock Warning through CSV SKU Import
- Added Vendor Part Number as new column on the PO drill down on the Products section
- Added Invoice History Aging section on the Customer drill down to display Invoices for 0-15 days, 15-30 days, 30-60 days, 60-90 days, 90-120 days and 120+ days
We are constantly trying to make our product the best system available to our users. Here is what we fixed or enhanced this time around.
- Fixed - Warehouse drill down SKUs section was displaying all inventory levels, not warehouse specific levels
- Fixed - Invoice template was displaying same line item in some instances multiple times
- Fixed - Creating Invoices after canceling was sometimes causing window to hang
- Fixed - Payment details sometimes missing from Invoice Template
- Fixed - Rounding issue found on SKU Info API
- Fixed - Cancel PO line item and Cancel PO were not removing Case Pack quantities from On Order
- Fixed - International Addresses were being moved to an Inactive status on Configure Shipping Save and Close in some instances