This support article discusses the integration of Lead Commerce with the QuickBooks offline edition commonly referred to as desktop edition or server edition. We encourage customers to print this page off in your browser and discuss how you would like to receive the files and what files you would like to receive with your accountant or bookkeeper.
To learn more about how data is imported into QuickBooks from Lead Commerce, review our Transaction Pro support article.
Answer the questions below to assist Lead Commerce in setting up your QB connector correctly:
1) Do you require Company Name to accompany your customers First and Last Name for Sales Order data?:
2) The Lead Commerce QB connector can export out four files. The four files are: Sales Orders, Payments, Purchase Orders and Item Receipts. I would like Lead Commerce to send me:
A. Sales Orders Only
B. Sales Order & Payment Files
C. Purchase Order & Item Receipt Files
D. All of the Above
3) What time zone would you like your QB file to run from (All run times happen at 12AM)?:
4) What "Deposit To" account should we use (if any)?
5) List any additional Payment Methods you use outside of the ones that come with Lead Commerce?
6) Are you using Fractional Inventory?
7) Are you using multi-digit pricing?
A flag will be made available to you to guard against Sales Orders and Purchase Orders from being exported prematurely. This flag will be added to your Sales Order and Purchase Order interface as part of the QB setup process. The flag is used to determine if a record is ready to be exported from your system and into QB. The flag is called "Ready for QB Export" on both Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.