One of the many gateways Lead Commerce allows for payment processing is Authorize.net. Authorize.net allows for collecting credit card transactions 24/7 with top level security to make sure your data along with your customers data is secure. In order to use the tutorial below, you must already have an account. If you have any questions about setting up your account, you can contact their sales department at 877-320-8731.
To create an Authorize.net Account, click here.
Below you will find the steps on setting up Lead Commerce with Authorize.net after your account has been created.
- Log into your Authorize.net account
- Click on Account and then check that your account is NOT in Test Mode by clicking on Test Mode.
- To retrieve your Login ID and Transaction Key you will need to answer your secret question which is highlighted in the box below:
- Once you have copied both of your Login ID and Transaction Key proceed to enter those into Lead Commerce. Authorize.net can be found in the Sales Module (Tab) of the Back Office area of your website.
- Click on Authorize.net and then click on API:
Enter in your Login Key and Transaction Key and hit save.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SET LEAD COMMERCE INTO LIVE MODE.